The purpose of our church is founded in Mark 12:28-31.
And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another and seeing that He answered them well, asked Him, "Which commandment is the most important of all?" Jesus answered, "The most important is 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
We demonstrate our love for God in every area of our lives by the way that we use everything that He has given us -- time, talent, and treasure.
Our relationship with God is not confined to a few hours on Sunday. It is every minute, every day.
We serve God, not because we are trying to earn His love, but because He has shown us how much He loves us through giving His only Son, Jesus, to die for us.
We are also called to love our fellow man. One of the chief ways we do this is by sharing God's love and message of salvation with those who don't know Him. We also show our love through tangible things we do for others.
Locally, the family of Faith individually and corporately reach out to our community by supporting and serving several community organizations:
- Serenity Pregnancy Resource Center
- Campus Ventures
- Powell Christian School
Our Church also supports and serves people around the world through international organizations.
Twice a year, we prepare Baby Care Kits. These kits provide diapers, clothing, and other necessities for mothers and babies in impoverished areas.
Faith's Vision Statement: F. A. I. T. H.
- Follow Jesus: "My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and the follow me." (John 10:27)
- Advance the Kingdom of God: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." (Matt 28:19)
- Ignite a passion for worship and prayer "by the power of the Holy Spirit; .... they were astonished. And they recognized that they had been with Jesus." (Acts 4:13b)
- Tell His story: "As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard." (Acts 4:20)
- Help those in need: "And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need." (Acts 2:45)
Faith's Commitment to You
We will preach Jesus.
We will teach God's Word.
We will encourage everyone to live godly lives.
We will connect to one another.
We will care for one another.
We will be a safe place for all to grow in: Grace, Faith, Righteousness, and Relationship